Josh and Yona's Blog of Many Things

Josh started this blog when he was doing disaster recovery work after Hurricane Katrina. Now it is mostly our travel blog.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The end is nigh

Today felt like the beginning of the end.

I moved out of my apartment and in to a hotel. More about the hotel later, but moving out of the apartment was sad. It felt permanent, like there was no going back. Also, we got the order to buy our tickets home. That sure makes the end feel near.

Everyone is packing up and making future plans. Even though everyone was still there (I mean except for the people that left a few weeks ago), the office felt empty.

I have decided to stay a few extra days and help my alma mater with a historic preservation project. Then, I go back to my home town and figure out what I want to do with life. That is the subject for another blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home