Josh and Yona's Blog of Many Things

Josh started this blog when he was doing disaster recovery work after Hurricane Katrina. Now it is mostly our travel blog.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Plans

Today was supposed to be the day that those in charge explained the plan. They were supposed to unveil the implementation stategy with a list of specific jobs that we could apply for. Of course, nothing came out.

Here is my plan.
Tomorrow I move out of my apartment into a super fatty hotel.
www.soniathouse.com

On the 20th, my last day as a FE-MAN, we will rent a penthouse and have a big party (assuming we will can work out some details). We will charge the room to FEMA (because it will officially be our hotel room).

The next few days I will volunteer to help some historic preservationists rehab a historic market. Then, I will go home.

On the off chance that FEMA offers me an interesting job I will consider coming back.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home