Josh and Yona's Blog of Many Things

Josh started this blog when he was doing disaster recovery work after Hurricane Katrina. Now it is mostly our travel blog.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Work

The last two days have been more fun. Now that it is clear that we are just improving our projects and not starting over, we have been busy getting our work done. It makes me happy that we are addressing some long standing issues that made our plan weak. I am glad to have a better product to deliver.

Also, I have been helping the consultants (including Duany) with their work. They actually act appreciative of my help, which is great.

Finally, there were two projects that needed to be described at the last minute and I was assigned to do them, and everyone was really happy with what I wrote.

The projects are a central part of our plan. The two I was writing are 1) some steps to help the Parish get the capacity to addresses it's current challenges 2) a plan to create a town center.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home