Josh and Yona's Blog of Many Things

Josh started this blog when he was doing disaster recovery work after Hurricane Katrina. Now it is mostly our travel blog.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Other details

Mostly, I spend my days waiting for my security clearance to wind its way throught he FBI. I often go the reading room in the morning and when I see that it looks about the same as when I left, I go for a walk. I then come back and maybe go for a drive or go exploring. Some people never report to the reading room, while others (particularly the engineers) feel obligated to wait in the reading room. When I tried to get some of them to accompany me to the Musuem of Rural Mississippi Life they refused. They said they thought they better wait in case they get their clearance. I reminded them that they all had cell phones and the way we find out about getting clearance is via phone. Still, they said they prefered to wait, unless anything came up. I fear they will not thrive in this chaotic fly by the seat-of-your-pants environment.

Also, I found out that the reason I my beginning was so disorganized was that the people in the first office never gave me an essential piece of paper that lists the contacts at the second office (the JFO).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More, we want more!

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More and more days go by, yet no update. Your public needs you.

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why aren't there any more updates?

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home